Selasa, 14 Juli 2009

Expressing regret and apolologies

Expression of regret and apologies
- I am very sorry about that...
- Please forgive me for...
- I apologize for ...
- I regret to tell you that...

How to respond
- It doesn't matter
- forget it
- never mind
- no problem
- That's okay

Make some apologies and regrets based on the situation given!
1. When you are in the bus, you step on someone foot. You say...
2. Someone on the phone want to speak to your brother, but he is out. You say...
3. You play football in front of your neighbour house. Then your ball breaks your neighbour window. You say...
4. Your best friend invites you to have dinner in the beach, but you couldn't come with him/her because you have an appointment with someone else.You say...

1 komentar:

  1. 1.I apologize for steping your foot
    2.I am very sorry that my brother is not at home now
    3.I am sorry
    4. I am sorry

    BalasHapus